I almost missed February!
If you read my last post, you would notice that it was posted at the end of January, however I expressed my grief that I was slacking on my resolutions… while also talking about time travel.
You see, I posted that last post in February, but back scheduled it to January.
My resolutions (not really “New Year’s” resolutions) have been to complete a couple of certain tasks on a regular basis:
- Read the Bible every day (slacking on that…)
- Post the Bible Verse of the Day from the YouVersion Bible app ( mission accomplished on this front)
- Draw something every day and post it to Instagram (um…. I was doing this regularly… but… idk, something happened and now I don’t)
- Post to WordPress at least once a month (doing OK at this, if we ignore the back-post from “January”)
- Keep up with YouTube (yes, I have a channel. Right now I post Pokemon Go updates, but would like to do other things… what do you think I should do?)
There’s also a comic I draw once every other year… at least that’s what it seems like.
Before this post continues with the shameless self-promotion theme, let’s switch it up.
How have you been?
Are you doing well?
Are things going well for you?
I’ve had a rough couple of months. Lost some loved ones. A friend’s family lost their mom. My car got totaled by a rat…
OMG did I tell you that?!
My car got totaled by a rat.
It crawled it’s way into my car, chewed through the ventilation system, chewed up plastics, wires, and my back seat, and then died… in the car.
Insurance totaled it.
I got my money back, so that’s good.
Anyway, it’s been rough.
But I think I can make it work. Maybe one of my little hobbies mentioned here will take off? Maybe I’ll become the next big YouTube sensation? Perhaps I’ll begin my comic again and it will get lots of attention? Just maybe, I’ll write everyday and subscriber numbers will skyrocket and I’ll become the hottest blogger in the Midwest!?
For now I’ll just stick to making frozen custard treats.
I work at a Frozen Custard shop. It’s really *snickering* cool!
P.S. – maybe I can get a job writing bad puns?